Please contact us immediately if you are approached by this company, so the proper action be taken.
Request a Service Call 1-800-247-8721
Recently, an out of state company has been misrepresenting
themselves as being affiliated with Service Station Vending
Equipment, inc. This company has NOTHING to do with
Did You Know...
- You could be required to install their machines in ALL your
stations whether you want to or not!
- Your commission could be reduced every year!
- You could be required to pay installation costs!
- You could be charged for fuel increases and natural disaster
damage which could be deducted from your commission!
- You could be required to assign your contract to the next
owner of your business!
- If you cancel before the end of the contract you could be
required to pay the monthly revenue until the expiration date of
- You could experience a $150 equipment removal penalty !
- You could have your machines arbitrarily removed if they are
- You could be liable for all legal costs by an injured customer!
- After the limited three months coverage allowed by the
- You could have customer refunds, test fees, third party fees,
repairs and other miscellaneous fees deducted from your monthly
- Your contract is governed by the laws of another state and not
by the ones in which your business resides!
SSVE, inc. urges you to have
an attorney or your local gasoline association review the entire
contract from this out-of-state company before you sign.
If approached by this company, please call
SSVE, inc. immediately at 1-800 247 8721 for additional
2009 © Copyright
All rights reserved.